Alumni Leadership Program: Batch 3
Date to be Announced
Launching Soon! Express your Interest by clicking the button below and we will notify you.I would like to Enroll
Alumni Leadership Program (ALP) one of its kind unique certification course with 6 Learning Tracks on Alumni Management
Why is this program unique?
- Best Practices with Examples
- Hands-on with assignments to work on your own institution
- Insights with Guest Speakers
- Focus on Peer Learning and Engagement
- Commencement Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- No. of Learning Tracks: 6
- Schedule: Every Wednesday and Saturday from date of commencement
- Time: 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM (90 Mins)
- Program Time: 6 Hours/ 360 Minutes
- Course & Fee Structure: see below
- Depending on the size of Batch - we would also add a few peer learning sessions and discussions.
- One additional session to cover various features of Alumni Portal (mainly for vaave customers) and how to utilize them.
Why Alumni Relations, Various Alumni Personas & their needs, Accreditation Requirements, Strengthening Relationships, Best Practices
Fundamental Blocks of an Alumni Program, Organization Structure, Building Teams, Database Building, Chapter Management, Batch Coordinators, Social Media Presence.
Alumni Meets, Strategies to increase attendance to reunions, Virtual Meets & Webinars, Community Service, Success Stories, Alumni Ambassador Program, Record-Keeping of Activities for NAAC
Student - Alumni Engagement, Mentorship Areas, Designing Mentor Programs, Identifying Mentors, Guest Lectures, Industry Interface, Entrepreneurship Programs, Research Collaborations
ABC of fundraising, various tools, legal framework & record-keeping for NAAC, designing projects, attracting donors
Setting up Centers for Excellence, Research Labs, Incubators, Overseas Education, IQAC, NAD, Rankings - NIRF & ARIIA, Accreditation - NAAC & AACSB
We do not want anyone interested to learn about alumni management to miss this opportunity due to lack of funds. Please write to us to check your eligibility for a scholarship
Bulk Enrollment Offer (Upto 60% Off on Program Fee)
We are offering Bulk Enrollment Offer for Institutions to train their Faculty & Officers of Alumni Affairs, T&P, CRD and Industry Interface at discounted program fee.
For any queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with your friends who might be interested